Friday, April 5, 2013

School Lunch: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Most of us have had school lunch before. We all know that some lunches are good and some are bad. What makes a school lunch bad or good is usually the degree of preparation used when making it. This post will be about what to get, and what to avoid during lunch.

The Best
1. Taco Salad
I have had some good school lunches in my life, but my favorite lunch is defiantly taco salad. Especially when it is made with fresh vegetable, that are rarely distributed to schools. Taco salads provide a necessary filling experience that is hard to come by with school lunch. 

Taco salad provides a filling lunch experience.

2. Chicken Bowl
Another good lunch item is the chicken bowl. I so dearly love this lunch because it provides a wonderful taste experience for the consumer. I think that this is one of the best meals served by the kitchen, and it will always be in my heart. I like it because because of its warm content. The gravy compliments the potatoes and brings a new flavor out of the chicken. The cheese adds an extra flare, that is essential for the dish. This dish offers a comfort style food with a flare of flavor.



Look at the line, man.

The Worst
1. Fake Burrito and Cliche Mexican Food
This type of food is, in my opinion the worst junk that the school can dish out. I mean, it's usually burnt and cold and does not provide a good eating experience that is usually present when I eat my food. I really don't recommend eating this junk. It can probably cause health problems or something.

2. Pizza
If you really enjoy eating, and you know what to look for. The school pizza is junk and isn't even worth eating. This is probably the worst food that the school can provide. I would say that when pizza is being served, don't get it brother!

 It's not even good!



5 comments: