Monday, April 1, 2013

Introduction

My name is Seth and I am from the north. In this blog I will write about my experiences eating fine foods and foods that look fun or exiting. This blog will explain my experience as an amateur gourmand. I feel as though my readers and I will be able to taste food together through this blog. In this blog I will highlight taste, texture, and over all being of the food. I will write about known food, and sometimes food that is unpopular. I feel as though this will be a learning experience for my readers and I. 

yum

17 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your future blog posts. I hope you can review food that you personally like, and maybe I'll try it if you give it a good review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to hear about the different places you have gone to try these different foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you an expert food taster?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a pretty cool idea! I think you should post about unique foods that you have tried and pictures of them. So far you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a cool blog! Food is amazing and it will be very nice to see what foods you will be presenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. obviously seth's favorite food is jambalaya.... come on sean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seth I can't wait to see what you in store for us next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cribbage Master, you will see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seth your blog is amazing!!! Can't wait to see whats next

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Blog looks really good, this is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you gotten those reviews up on our local food market Seth?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks good can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete